-Changed: Refactored some variable names because they got out of hand since they were handed for single cases instead of making actual specific rules.
-Added: mapping functions (only to objects) are now accessible to primitive collections.
-Added: Filter function for Iterables/Iterators. (Iterable implements them automatically)
-Fixed: addAll with non Specific Collections was crashing lists.
-Fixed/Refactor: Clear and trim implementation was all over the place
-Fixed: Wrappers toString/hashCode/equals function wasn't implemented
-Added: Tests for addAll bug
-Refactor: Did small code style cleanups as I was fixing bugs.
- Fixed: ObjectLists Crashed when a null was provided as a Comparator.
(Unless the List was Initialized with the ClassType)
- Fixed: LinkedLists didn't implement add(Object)
- Fixed: Object Collections did have the JavaCollections deprecated as
the Constructor. This should only be deprecated for Primitives
- Added: Tests with 5k Random names for Object sorting.
- Changed: Object Arrays no longer require a Comparable it just
assumes now that the elements in the Array are Comparable
- Fixed: AbstractCollection bulk adding methods now link to the
- Fixed: A bug with getElements in ArrayList.
- Fixed: PriorityQueue remove/toArray function were renamed so they fit
better with other interfaces. (remove => removeFirst and toArray uses a
- Added: LinkedList which is a List/PriorityDequeue/Stack which allows
for more optimized use-cases and reduced boxing/unboxing.
- Added: Tests for LinkedList